Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Wow.

This was everything I hoped it could be and more.

Narwhals Narwhals

Just snazzy.

The song is crisp and catchy. The singer's voice is gritty - fit's absolutely perfect. The animation is amazing; a perfect match to the song. This, dear friends, is a prime example of harmony. Ah, narwhals. You still can't touch my balls, though.

He Stole my Wallet He Stole my Wallet

Blimey!

The rumors were true. My life will never be the same.

Bluemidgetguy responds:

HRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Fucking Bugs Fucking Bugs

Just sitting here...

...looking at the middle of the egg colony. Yep. Awesome.

Music is annoying too.

MrRandomist responds:

sorry about that, update is in review right now should be fixed in the next 24/48 hours!

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Entertaining.

Decent game. Would've liked to have seen sector choice screen instead of cycling through the 5, as well as a way to move the screen around the map to see exactly where you need to shoot.

That, and I earned all 50 awards but it didn't give me the achievement. :/

One Chance One Chance

Cool story bro

Gripping.

Protip: If you don't want to watch your family members die, spend time with them when your boss tells you to on the roof, then sleep with the co-worker the next day. When you come home, you wife will take your kid to her parents. Everybody still dies, but at least you don't have to witness your family die.

And you get laid twice!

Sapphire Tears Magnetic Remix Sapphire Tears Magnetic Remix

Gay Aids?

Those are the worst kind!

This game makes me want to kill things with defensive towers in a symphonic-esque flash game for some reason.

merlin responds:

If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

Prodigal for me Prodigal for me

This is tasty.

I could tell this was a Merlin song right off the bat. Your distinct musical signature is the same (which is a good thing), but the quality and skill involved has definitely increased. Always a good day when you release a new song. 'Grats on the front page!

merlin responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you took time to listen to it. Unfortunately for me, in the last year, I've only released 2 songs that I didnt end up deleting. So let's hope this one sticks around!

Regards,
merlin

Newgrounds Chat Out Takes Newgrounds Chat Out Takes

Ahahahahahaha

Epic. Listened to the full one, then checked this one out. Lulz. Epic man!