Sapphire Tears Magnetic Remix Sapphire Tears Magnetic Remix

Gay Aids?

Those are the worst kind!

This game makes me want to kill things with defensive towers in a symphonic-esque flash game for some reason.

merlin responds:

If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

Prodigal for me Prodigal for me

This is tasty.

I could tell this was a Merlin song right off the bat. Your distinct musical signature is the same (which is a good thing), but the quality and skill involved has definitely increased. Always a good day when you release a new song. 'Grats on the front page!

merlin responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you took time to listen to it. Unfortunately for me, in the last year, I've only released 2 songs that I didnt end up deleting. So let's hope this one sticks around!

Newgrounds Chat Out Takes Newgrounds Chat Out Takes

Ahahahahahaha

Epic. Listened to the full one, then checked this one out. Lulz. Epic man!

Registration Registration

Outstanding.

Wow. Just.... wow.

I love what you've done with this song! I completely recognize it and sounds amazing. And epic props to Father-Of-Death for the drums. I could totally see this as the music in a commercial game in a loading screen. Like when you're in queue to join an online game. It's very sleek & artistic.

Absolutely knocked it out of the park with this one. 10/10, 5/5, dloaded. You're on a roll, man.

You Do It To Yourself You Do It To Yourself

Catchy shit.

Another instantly recognizable tune by the famous MB. I think I'm starting to recognize your personal style because I probably would've guessed you the author of this song had I not already known. Great job.

Alright, constructive criticism time. I actually agree with inspector9 below me. The drums and lead seem a little toned down. I'm sure this was done for a reason, but it's lost to me.

But at any rate, still a 5/5, 10/10. Keep 'em coming, boss.

merlin responds:

Thanks for the input! I always love your reviews. I'm honored to have a fan in you. I hope you like the new version.

Doves Doves

Doves taste like chicken.

As does this song.

The Tale of Stickam The Tale of Stickam

Why yes,

i AM stroking my cock. kthxbye.

Can I help?

October Massacre October Massacre

Let me just say...

...this song sounds amazing in a BOSE sound system. Very nicely done. There's just so much to this song it's hard to hit them all, so let me just say that this song touches me in places only my uncle used to when I was a kid.

And I don't have to lie about it this time!

merlin responds:

Can I stick my 1/4inch jack into your BOSE system? Please? ...nohomo....

Tiny Piano Tiny Piano

It's not the size that counts...

...it's how you use it!

Nice song. I could see this used in a platformer. I love the old school vibe - keep on keepin' on.

merlin responds:

I'm often very insecure of the size of my piano...
However, the show must go on.

Land Locked Land Locked

LONG LIVE LAND LOCKED!

No, seriously. This song must live a length of time that is quite longer than what is, was, or will ever be considered short. It must live long.

merlin responds:

It seems either this one (the original) or the remix, always meanders its way to the front page of the techno genre! I feel sorry for anyone who HATES this song.